Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First Blog

First of all, let me introduce my self,  I'm 24 years old. i live in Morocco and I'm a software engineer.. this, will be my first experience as a blogger! After a thousands of writings essays on paper! I'm an Internet diver, a thinker, an observer [silent one !], a reader, and a good listener too !
By those 6 short sentences, I like to describe my self. [I already use it in my twitter account]. My Blog, is a Utopia! which means " ..an ideal community or society possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.."  [Wikipedia]. I was fascinated by this magic word since my childhood. Now I try to make this notion more and more real by creating my own world here in this Blog.
So I think now you have an idea about my next articles..  in a pessimist perspective, I will treat different social subjects and I will express my own point of view about what's happening in our daily life !
No more details about what coming next ! I will let you discover it day by day !

Welcome to my pretty small world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment